9th Blue Plaque (GTI Insein)

02
Main Building of Insein Government Technical Institute (GTI) on December 12, 2015. The installation coincided with the celebration of 120th Anniversary of Government Technical Institute held at Insein GTI, which has played a crucial role in the history of education in Myanmar. The Institute was inaugurated on 1st April 1895 at a small cottage west of Lanmadaw Station before it was moved to the Main Building, on which the blue plaque was installed today, in 1908.

 

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.